[NTLK] "Sell" space on their iDisk account?

From: Ron (ronrsilva_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 15:05:49 EDT

on 7/23/02 5:04 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

--

And my current state of finances are poor indeed. I will not pay a lump sum of $100.00 (ok, $50 first year) if all I need is 20 megs of iDisk hardrive space. I actually could use more, like 40 mgs, but I've been able to do my eBay auctions on 20 mg easily enough. In spite of the fact, using dial-up to iDisk to upload my jpg's is very slow. Or is idisk just plain slow anyway? I still like the convenience & simplicity of a having a folder pop up on my desktop and all I have to do is highlight my folder of jpgs and move over to idisk. Quick and simple, it's so Mac easy!

Can anyone here "sell" me space on their idisk account? All I need is a minimum of 30 megs, ideally 40. I will only use it for auction jpgs but don't know all the pitfalls of this, so am tossing it out there. Maybe someone might have an idea. BTW, I don't have a credit card but I could pay using paypal. Thx, Ron "Being poor is a state of mind, being broke is a state of finances".