Re: [NTLK] "Sell" space on their iDisk account?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 12:48:21 EDT

Well yeah...drag-n-drop for the OS, but not for
internet connections!
That's why I was surprised when it was mentioned that
itools was needed for drag-n-drop file movement across
an internet connection. I used Macs for years and
relied on the drag-n-drop feature for many a shortcut.
That's why I was so pleased with the drag-n-drop
feature for FTP connections (or web folders) in the
Windows architecture. I thought that for sure that Mac
would have the same thing...
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Lou Forlini <lforlini_at_sspi-software.com> wrote:

> At 7:50 PM -0700 7/23/02, Ed Kummel wrote:
> >Wow! I didn't know that the Mac didn't already have
> >the drag-n-drop option available on all OSs. I've
> >done this with Windows for years!
>
> Now Ed, you're being disingenuous again (unless
> you're
> purposefully being humorous). I'm sure that you
> know that Apple
> invented "drag and drop", long before you Windows
> guys knew that you
> wanted it.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Lou Forlini
> Software Engineer
> System Support Products, Inc.

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting