Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b13

From: Mike Hellers (NTLK) (ntlk_at_hellers.lu)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 13:57:36 EDT

Hi,

> Paul has spent a lot of his time developing this driver. Fifty euros is a
> fair price for the ability to use cheaper and larger CF cards.

I can only second this! For all the time and effort that Paul was and still
is investing into the development of ATA support, 50 EUR is for sure a fair
price!

I will for sure go for it and order it as soon as it is available.

This is even more true in our small Netwon community, where still a few
developers are spending a lot of time whitout the possibility to get really
compensated with real money for it. The market is simply to small!

Paul: Go for it!

And thanks to all the other developers (hardware and software) who continue
to to all of this!

Regards, and greetings out of Switzerland,
     ...mike