[NTLK] Original English 2100 CD?

From: Robert Lindsley (me_at_robertlindsley.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 16:39:39 EDT

Hi there,

I just purchased my first Newton! I am very excited to get it.

Alas, it doesn't really come with anything. I am in the process of buying
all the necessary cables to hook it up to my new flat-screen iMac.

What I really need though, is to get the software to run the thing! I found
a lot of stuff, but I really need to get access to the original English CD
that came with the unit.

Does anybody have this? I found the German version, but that doesn't do me
a lot of good :)

Thanks a lot!

Robert--