Re: [NTLK] Best camera that works with Tibet

From: Ted (red_at_oct.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 08:34:29 EDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> I would like to hear which digital camera is the best according to you and
> works with Tibet, so far the Coolpix 950 didn't come out too hot, is there
> something much better ?

I got a 950 earlier this year and have had no
problems with it and my newton2100. As for
taking pictures with it w/out using the newt
it seems fine to me. But then again I'm not
a pro photograhper by any means so fine differences
in colors are indistinguishable to me. The only
thing I can find wrong with it is the LCD does
get pretty washed out in direct sunlight but
that seems to be a fairly common thing with
LCDs so it isn't perticular to the 950.

Ted