Re: [NTLK] extras button bar?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 16:43:05 EDT

True, but 'StartBar' allows to 'force quit' open apps. and with 'Scroll =
Menus' will allow a pop-up or pop-down menu like 'Dashboard' with access =
to indiviual extras folders or individual pkgs.
But yup, it's about US$20.00, but it's on all my Newt's(well except the =
one with Dashboard).
> The 'star' will have a drop-down menu of what's on the buttonbar.
>> Try 'Vitamin A' and/or 'StartBar'.
>
>The combination of EZ Access and Tasks will do the same as StartBar for
>free, you might want to check out both options.
>

>Robert Benschop

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!