Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 16:49:56 EDT

On 05/06/02 16:36, "Jon Glass" <jonglass_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 6/5/02 6:40 PM, Polenta Marco at Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu wrote:
>
>> I've found this article... give it a look...
>>
>> http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,40364,FF.html
>>

> If it works, it will be the first device to make me rethink either my Mac or
> my Newton, and that's saying a lot. :-)

Not me! Just reading that it runs Micro$oft Windows XP (gasp!) is enough
deterrent for me. It's already too much that I have to deal with that
inferior OS at work, I'll certainly not get anything that only looks like
Windozzz...

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).