Re: [NTLK] [ot] convincing arg against MS OS

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 06:58:53 EDT

You missed the point. Most mac apps don't need un-installers. =20
Dragging the app to the trash is the un-install. It's not like the pc=20=

where there are several DLL's and Registry settings that need to go=20
along with the app.

--
My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. -Yoda, Jedi Master
=EF=A3=BF