Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Greek Font (preliminary version)

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 16:09:06 EDT

From: Daedalus Guy <daedalus_guy_at_mac.com>
Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] Greek Font (preliminary version)

>This will be the *first* Greek font for the Newton platform, so far as I know.

Well, there are two other Greek fonts that were used on a Newton:
- A MacRoman-mapped one (like yours as I understand it) called Athenian.
- A Unicode-mapped one that was used by John H. Jenkins:
http://developer.apple.com/fonts/WhitePapers/IUC15CG.pdf

Joel Watson told me Mr. Jenkins converted a commercial font for the
mere purpose of his article.

Could you by chance convert your font to Unicode? It's the natural
encoding on NewtonOS.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/