Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Driver 1.0

From: Way-Chung Wong (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 11:54:08 EDT

Just got it to work connecting to my grey Airport Base Station! Was able
to do a Hemloch Google search and surf the net on NetHopper!

Had to set the new wavlan driver's SSID to my Base Station's name. Made a
new Internet Setup (Ethernet, DHCP, No Domain name). Currently not using
WEP. Using an Orinoco silver card P/N 012372A. I'll play around with it
for a few days and then probably register it!

Now, if there was a way to scan for available a base stations to connect to...
Would be cool for the LANUG gang to go email and surf the net off of the
Apple Store's Airport network!

Way