Re: [NTLK] Wavelan driver not working

From: Way-Chung Wong (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 12:06:16 EDT

Hi Laurent,

I culdn't connect initially so I had to create a new internet set up for
the Wavlan card (Ethernet, DHCP, Wavlan/IEEE, no domain name) in order
for it to work. I kept my worksite the same. I have no WEP, and I have
the driver installed internally. I can select the channel for Ad Hoc but
not for Infrastructure.

Way