Re: [NTLK] two network interfaces in MP 2000

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 07:48:57 EDT

> > Err... I'm not sure that this is even possible with the Newt. Can NIE 2
> > act as a simple router? If it cannot be a router then it cannot be an
> > access point.
> nope, NIE doesnt allow this
It is also impossible to run two Ethernetcards in one Newton. I've tried
this with different brands of cards and the Newton crashed badly upon
initiation of a network connection as two card drivers were installed. My
settings got badly corrupted and I had to brain wipe my device.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG