[NTLK] Newton 2100 with GPS Magellan 330?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 04:40:24 EDT

I realize I am trying to sell my Newton, but this could be a great reason to keep my Newton. I just bought a GPS a few weeks ago. The Magellan 330 is the one with a built in Base Map, and it is ok, but I really have to hook it up to my overgrown laptop to be really useful. I have a smaller laptop, but it doesn't have a serial port.

So is this something that can be hooked up to the Newton 2100 easily enough with just a cable? What software is needed? I have just searched all of the archives and just can not seem to figure out if it is or isn't possible.

Thanks!
Drew
Drew Loker, Regional Vice-President
Personal Financial Analyst
4347 Phelan Blvd., Suite 104 · Beaumont, Tx 77707
Bus: (409) 899-4459
Toll Free: (877) 228-0464

Personal Web Site for Primerica: http://primerica.itgo.com