[NTLK] Quest of Futility: Palm IIIc for Newton 2100 trade?

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 16:57:45 EDT

Hi folks,

        Just thought I'd toss out a question to the list. Is there
anyone here that might have a Newton 2100 in good working order,
preferably with a network card, that they'd be willing to trade for a
Palm IIIc in excellent condition? I know most people won't want to part
with a Newton, but I'm aiming for people that might already have one or
two spares kicking around.

        I got my Palm a year ago, and soon after got an iPaq that pretty
much replaced it. Unfortunately, I haven't used the Palm or even messed
with it other than to keep the battery in shape in ages so I figure I'll
either sell it on eBay for around $150 which seems to be the going rate,
or swap it for something neat. A Newton would fit that bill quite
nicely. :)

        If anyone's interested, please let me know.

- Josh

    From the Desk of Joshua G. Johnston
One World... Ours. http://bowdownbefore.us