Re: [NTLK] Exotic Hardware Request

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 11:48:12 EDT

Am 15.6.2002 0:32 Uhr schrieb "Mietek" unter <mietek_at_icpnet.pl>:
> 1. An European power plug adapter for the Newton 2x00 power cube.
> Come on, you Americans must have tons of those, lying around unused,
> lonely, sad, never to touch a live wire, to taste electricity... I'll
> care for it, honestly. :)
I think all americans got the AC adapters w/o any additional plug converter.
Only we Europeans were that privileged ;-)

> 2. A SCSI cable for a PowerBook 5300.
> Apple part number "M2538LL/A SCSI System Cable for PowerBook" - I
I've seen one laying around in a desktop drawer. Contact me privately to
clarify the details, especially the connector.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG