Animator 1.0b released! This version allows you to save and beam your
animations to another Newton!
- Save animations (please use unique names) and beam them to another Newton!
- Onion-skinning to help draw more accurate pictures (!! TURN OFF ONION-
SKINNING BEFORE PLAYING THE ANIMATION. CAN FREEZE YOUR NEWTON !!
- Use the first frame as a background so you don't have to copy/redraw it
for each frame. Saves memory.
- Link animations together to create one long animation !! VERY BUGGY CAN
FREEZE YOUR NEWT!!
Caveat: Animator is released as a beta, so it contains bugs. It can
freeze your Newton but it should not damage your Newton's data in anyway.
BUT I will not be responsible for any damages caused by Animator to your
Newton. When I use it I stay away from the following to keep errors down
to a minimum:
- Linking: neat idea but not done well.
- Turn onion-skinning off before playing the animation.
- Give yur animations unique names.
Go to Byte-Size Software's site to download this newest version!
-- Read the List FAQ/Etiquette: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/ This is the NewtonTalk mailing list - http://www.newtontalk.net
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Wed Jul 03 2002 - 14:02:27 EDT