[NTLK] FS: Newton Leather Briefcase

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 16:14:58 EDT

I have one of the Newton leather briefcases for sale in unused condition.
This is the one that holds the Newton, the keyboard, accessories, cards,
notepads, pens, etc. It has the Newton logo embossed on the outside and
includes the leather shoulder strap with the Newton logo embossed on the
pad. I don't use the keyboard for traveling so it is a little overkill for
me. I would like to get $75 + shipping for it or cash + a new condition
Newton portfolio case and/or slipcase to fit a 2100.

Thanks,

Randy