Re: [NTLK] source for newton rechargables or cages

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 02:55:39 EDT

on 6/18/02 6:00 AM, Helene at chatlene_at_si.rr.com wrote:

> I bought mine at Maceasy.com for 34.99.
> They have a great service and many accessories for Newton.

They had a nifty little custom-made case for the Newton, that I bought. It
is a snug fit, with a flip top. It also has a pen holder on the left side,
and a flap to give access to the top PC card slot. The back has an elastic
strap so that you can hold your Newton comfortably and solidly. It looks
like it was custom designed for the pharmaceutical company, and is perfect
for data entry. It has replaced my Calise communications case for daily use.
Oh, and it's all leather. They handled my order nicely, and mailed it out
promptly, and I think they even emailed me a tracking number.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland