Re: [NTLK] [OT] Football and nationalism

From: Joost van de Griek (joost_at_jvdg.net)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:00:34 EDT

Thank you, Michael. I could not have put it into words better myself.

It seems to me we all got our say, now, and since I'm not willing to risk
fellow billiard-ball-head and esteemed Newtonian Robert Benschop
unsubscribing from this list, I will (try to ;-) consider this thread
deceased as of now.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--=20
Joost van de Griek
http://www.jvdg.net/

On 2002-06-18 16:41, "Michael J. Hu=DFmann" <michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>