Re: [NTLK] 28 2100s!

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 08:40:19 EDT

Jochen Schäfer wrote:
> >John Goggan (who recently sold 32 MB memory cards here on the list)
> >is the highest bidder at this moment.
> >So think twice if you start to outbid him unless you want the
> >business, looks like these Newts will end up with list members
> >anyway...
> Is John willing to share some 2100 with list members (I'll take one).
> Or is he outdoing Woo Lee ;-)

:) Indeed -- I do plan to sell at least some of them back to the list without
much markup if I do win. Then keep some extras for myself -- or EBay a few to
at least make some decent cash. Again, if it works out. I've just lost high
bid -- but I hope to do some more towards the end in a few hours here...

On a side note, I just bid on over 100 MP2100s in a sealed bid auction. I
really have NO idea if it'll go through though. I won't know until Tuesday...

The things I do to try to compete with Woo! ;-)

 - John...