Re: [NTLK] 28 2100s!

From: Jochen Schäfer (js.josch_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 08:43:34 EDT

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:24:05 +0200, Robert Benschop wrote:

>on 19-06-2002 11:28, Jochen Sch=E4fer at js.josch_at_gmx.de wrote:
>
>>> No good reason to bid against each other, is there ?
>
>> Is John willing to share some 2100 with list members (I'll take one).
>> Or is he outdoing Woo Lee ;-)
>
>We'll see ;-)
>
>Don't get me wrong BTW, of course any body is free to place a bid here, it'=
>just that I've seen quite often that people on this list try to outbid one
>another just driving the price up for nothing, seems a waste...
It's crazy. There are 28 units. If I had the money I would buy them and
resell most of them.
But I guess there are enough stupid people in the world to make life
for earnest bidders.

So I hope John will sell some units. I could sell up to 10 (ten) units
for him depending on condition and pricing.

Jochen