[NTLK] Alternative to Now-Up-To-Date

From: Caitlyn L. Antrim (caitlyn.antrim_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:28:59 EDT

There is a program called Clockworks (Century Software,
http://www.centsoft.com) that runs on the Mac and synchronizes with
the Newton. I like the program and it has its own sync routines, but
I was still using Organizer for names (and I like it's menu bar
features a bit better) and decided to keep just one program. Styill,
it is a good program and I believe you can download a demon from
Centery Software.