Re: [NTLK] [OT] Football and nationalism, now: GERMZ

From: machula (barpoes_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:08:51 EDT

> > > we are killing this planet,
> > > we are germs
>
>HEY! We germs have rights too you know.

Even if we don't have them, we take the liberty of stealing the rights.
We also have duties, or obligations towards nature, the planet, other
monkeys, etc...
we tend to focus on the rights, and forget the rest.
we are a destroying kind, but I am convinced we are above all pretty
self destructing.
That also is the beauty of nature, it restores equilibrity.
When we are gone, nature will bounce back.
I am highly concerned about global warming.

Well, besides this, Im good fun!
Thank god for my sense of humor...
So... anybody want a cup of tea?
Just baked speculaas ;-)