Re: [NTLK] WaveLan And WavePoint access Point....

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 00:01:28 EDT

I have two separate but connected Networks. I even work on a Radio (Ham)
Network... I use a Radio and TNC (Terminal Node Connector) for APRS
(Automatic position Reporting System).. So I guess I Play some in this
stuff.. But a YAGI is an antenna ( Directional )... Take a look at some
cheap plans for some High-Gain Antennas:

http://www.guerrilla.net/gnet_2_4ghz.html

All these are for 2.4Ghz, But Iv'e built a 13 Element for 2M (144Mhz)
and some other Verticals before, so this is just in my realm of
Possible.. Oh, Gain is measured in dB's... Jeff