Re: [NTLK] What is a Newton friendly site

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 00:06:27 EDT

Is it an Apache server? I've written an XSSI (server-side) script that will
detect a Newton browser and serve either a different code or a different
page entirely to that client. You can see it in action at
http://stonehopper.com. Visit with Newtscape and then with a desktop browser
and you'll see what I mean.

And it's server-side, so there's no messy JavaScript aftertaste. :) Only one
URL for everybody, nice and neat.

--Jesse