Re: [NTLK] Battery Oddities...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 02:48:38 EDT

on 6/27/02 4:02 AM, John Goggan at jgoggan_at_dcg.com wrote:

>> BTW- John..you mentioned you've lived in Florida. How is it there? I'm
>> interviewing for a job in Tampa. Any thoughts on Florida life? Better than
>> Poland?
>
> Um... Must be a different John. I've never lived in Florida -- or anywhere
> besides various locations in Michigan, sorry. :-)

I think I'm the "Jon" he was looking for. :-) BTW, I'm back in Poland, and
loving the wonderful, cool, sunny summer. :-) As for living in Florida? Make
sure your AC works. Tampa is a lot better than Pensacola, where I'm from.
Because it's on the west coast, you have good breezes that make the humidity
much lower. In Pensacola, it's not that rare to have 100% humidity (or
higher even!) on days with the temps hovering around 100F. Our summer
usually started early May, and didn't end until September ends. In other
words, you better like warm weather. :-) As I said, however, Tampa is a bit
better. As for Tampa-specific things, I really can't help. I've only visited
the city once, and that was several years ago. It's about eight hours from
P'cola to Tampa. No mean feat. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland