Re: [NTLK] New 2100 on eBay

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 13:57:20 EDT

>Can it still be registered? I seem to recall someone posting here a few
>months ago that they wanted to pay for it but couldn't anymore.

I don't know, I have not talked with Christopher in some time (we chatted in
emails about newts for a while after I got my copy of newthack). I got my
copy I think in 97. BUT it is keyed to the name of the person using it. If
name of the newt don't match the code don't work. I just used the email
that was with the package, and people have said he is not checking that
address as of late. Someone said they knew Chris preaty well and even
worked on his newt at one time. Perhaps he will be able to find him.

-Dan