Re: [NTLK] selling cheap newtons

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:32:52 EDT

Harry Helwig wrote:
> #2. with all the separate addresses its too much work trying to find out
> shipping estimates so if its not objectionable to everyone i was going
> to set a flat shipping of 15$ and promise to put any difference there
> might be toward shipping insurance.
> thanks again everyone

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I really don't mean any offense, but
you should be able to ship a Newton via Priority Mail pretty much anywhere in
the US for under $10 -- and that is including $100 worth of insurance plus I
added in Delivery Confirmation. They just aren't that heavy.

Again, I really don't mean any offense. It is just that I'm buying two from
you -- which you should be able to ship for about $16 w/ $200 worth of
insurance. And I'm guessing heavy on the weight actually. So I'm hoping you
won't be charging me double that for shipping. :)

Thanks!

 - John...