[NTLK] The Big [OT] debates

From: Redghost (redghost_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:27:47 EDT

You know? The stated reason for this list is to discuss items related to
our beloved Newts -- Long live the Green!!

BUT... I really get a LARGER Kick out of the wonderful OT discussions we
get off on. I have learned so much interesting information, and found
reasons to broaden my horizons from the ramblings of almost all the OT
debates.

Keep up the good work and most of the OT discussions are worth the time
spent in reading and writing them. Thank you to all who support our
Tangential discussions and the main topics

clay

-Still looking for that perfect dish of Poutine!