Re: [NTLK] Fully disassemble?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 11:43:28 EDT

Heh. Nevermind. Just after posting, finally found PCBMan's page with the
backlight instructions and found the release tab that I had been missing.

That being said... PCBMan: You may want to provide a link for:

http://members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/backlight.htm

...which is how I found a bunch of old links to your site (which is no longer
valid because you now have it as an uppercase "B" in Backlight.htm and Tripod
appears to be case specific). Just so you know. :)

 - John...