Re: [NTLK] Sorry!!!! (was Harry Potter books)

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 23:48:08 EST

 Sorry, folks, it appears my question has gotten a bit out of hand (no
offense but I would think that drugs take it a little far (although books
can be addictive! :-) )... Much like claiming that everyone who runs down
to the photo machine to make a copy should be charged with violating
copyright laws, even though they generally are for reproducing published
works. At least in my field it would mean that everyone would be in trouble
for we have to makes copies of material, such as journal papers).

  I apologize for opening up the OT "can of worms" on the group...

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110