Re: [NTLK] Help me out, please?

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 06:29:49 EST

Fontwidths does what it says: give you fontwidths from 8 to 72 points or
something (could 36 points). It does that in works and maybe in other apps
too (don't have it installed). I believe it should also work on 2x00. Dunno
why it should not. I remember vaguely that I had it on the 2000 I used to
have but could be mistaken.

One other point: I believe the only difference between emate and other 2.1
machines is the classroom option, and a multi-user option. Since 2.2 is
sometimes mentioned as the os on the emate, I asume it is an upgrade for the
classroom and multi-user options and nothing else. Just guessing here.

Jeroen