Re: [NTLK] Palm trade offered, etc.

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 02:46:03 EST

on 3/1/02 11:00 PM, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> The thing about these "freeze" programs is that they
> don't need to remain installed on your Newt. All they
> do is activate the "freeze" bit that already exists on
> your Newt. Once you install the program and activate
> the "freeze", you can just trash the application
> again.

The package I have installed, as long as it's installed, has an option in
your prefs to modify its behavior (launch or thaw on tap, re-freeze on quit,
etc.) and also provides a "Package Info" option in the routing menu. It's
not big, so I keep it. I think it's the Freeze Utilities by Stand Alone.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland