Re: [NTLK] Cheap storage cards

From: vze3pz9z (vze3pz9z_at_bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 10:26:28 EST

>Hello list,
>an e-mail from a few weeks ago mentioned that 32MB storage cards were being
>offered on e-bay for $35BIN!
>The poster regretted the fact that they were for sale to the USA only.
>Obviously no affiliation, just a very happy customer.
>Regards,
>Eric Byrne

If anyone needs drop shipping to overseas address's, please contact me
off list. NuShield offers this service at cost. I have Robert
Benschop's card to ship out now, if he'll only send me his shipping
address. Robert, are you there???

Mark Ross
mark.ross10_at_verizon.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513