Re: [NTLK] Cheap storage cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 02:13:13 EST

on 02/03/02 10:26, vze3pz9z at vze3pz9z_at_bellatlantic.net wrote:

>> Hello list,
>> an e-mail from a few weeks ago mentioned that 32MB storage cards were being
>> offered on e-bay for $35BIN!
>> The poster regretted the fact that they were for sale to the USA only.
>> Obviously no affiliation, just a very happy customer.
>> Regards,
>> Eric Byrne
>>

> If anyone needs drop shipping to overseas address's, please contact me
> off list. NuShield offers this service at cost. I have Robert
> Benschop's card to ship out now, if he'll only send me his shipping
> address. Robert, are you there???

With 211 postings last month, I guess he's here!!!

-Laurent.

code grinder n.: A suit-wearing minion of the sort hired in legion strength by banks and insurance companies to implement payroll packages in RPG and other such unspeakable horrors. In its native habitat, the code grinder often removes the suit jacket to reveal an underplumage consisting of button-down shirt (starch optional) and a tie. In times of dire stress, the sleeves (if long) may be rolled up and the tie loosened about half an inch. It seldom helps. The code grinder's milieu is about as far from hackerdom as one can get and still touch a computer; the term connotes pity.