[NTLK] Experience With Workout Tracker?

From: Michael Nerad (neradms_at_execpc.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 19:36:54 EST

Hello,

I am in a very intense rehabilitation program for a severe back injury. My doctors want me to use a software package by Vivonic that allows customization of workout information, nutrition information, and advanced calculation and tracking information.
The only problem with this is that Vivonic software only works on the Palm platform. I searched around UNNA and found a package called "Workout Tracker". Do any of you have any experience using this application? Is it flexible? Does it keep track of exercise and caloric information?
Any information that you can share will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Michael Nerad