Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess what I found (hint: Magic Cap)

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 11:06:45 EST

Verily, on 3/2/02, Ed Kummel quoth:
>I agree with you, the Magic Cap really needs to be on
>a handheld to be appreciated...

Unfortuately the one MagicCap device I used had a horrible screen
(one of the Sony's, I think), but this Newton "version" of the OS,
gives a general idea of the interface (sort of) is pretty fun to play
with on a MP100 or 110:

<http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/backdrops/GeneralMagic1.5/>

later,

--