Re: [NTLK] Newt parts @ Sun Remarketing

From: Nathan J Hunt (hamlet_sr_at_email.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 13:36:23 EST

>At 11:59 AM +0100 3/1/02, Robert Benschop wrote:
>>Just a word of caution.
>>There have been a lot of complaints about SunRem on this list in the past,
>>basically it boils down to the same as GEM, as long as you don't have a
>>problem everything is fine, but lo and behold if something goes wrong.
>>The negative reports were from more than one source at the time.
>
>Robert,
>
> I've never heard anything bad about Sun Remarketing, other than
>the fact that their prices are often wacky. Perhaps you were
>thinking about Shreve, a place that one shouldn't touch with a pole
>of any length?
>
> Regards,
>
> - Lou Forlini
> Software Engineer
> System Support Products, Inc.
>
>--
>Have you checked the FAQ lately? http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/

Why not? I noticed they were selling a MP 130 for "only" $99.

--Nathan

--

,-----/----. | O | O | | / | | (__ | | \___|__/ | '-----\----' Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface. On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance. Prejudiced people are all alike. Avoid cliches like the plague.