Re: [NTLK] LookOut

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:32:43 EST

Johannes Wolf wrote:

>Try to install the package again (after deleting).
>As far as I remember the package should be installed on the internal store.
>You are right, the main window of LookOut should open pretty fast.
>If you are on a MP2100 the process of preparing the data should be faster as
>well compared to an MP120.
>
>Johannes

Hmmm, I nuked it, then ejected my card, re-installed it (now only on
internal store) and it sometimes gives me the Lightbulb wait icon or
sometimes nothing, but it just sits there, un-happily till I hit the
reset button :( Any other suggestions, any ideas if there might be
packages/extensions that interfere with it?

André