Re: [NTLK] LucentWavelan driver update?

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:42:52 EST

> From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
> Well, I try to keep current as far as OS X is concerned. The update was
> part of the regular maintenance update.

I agree: I also am keeping up with the OS X releases and the Airport
updates. I have no desire to attempt to "down-grade" my ABS software.

It is hardly worth it to try to connect to the desktop via Airport in AdHoc
mode 3 since I have to sit at the computer, reconfigure my network,
configure the MP, just to connect to transfer packages.

What would be way-cool, is to be able to directly connect to the ABS so that
I can connect to the internet and get emails from anywhere in the house.

Donald Ryan