[NTLK] re-routing of 150$ MP2100 to Germany?

From: Uni (oberdoer_at_uni-duesseldorf.de)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 06:10:13 EST

I would like to order one of these 150$ MP2100s from mr2ndhand, but I'm
in Germany. Would someone on this list be willing to receive the package
for me and send it to Germany? I would pay the shipping cost in advance,
of course (though I'm not sure how to get the money to the US).

It's my first Newton. I'm really excited. I had nearly bought an MP2000
back in February 1997, but decided that it would be best to get rid of
my PC first, so I bought my first Mac instead. You all know what
happened a year later :(

Alexander