Re: [NTLK] GP Newton Items for Sale

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 18:40:13 EST

Oz Suguitan wrote:
> Whereas eBay you can get the items if you win, and even then it could be
> chancy: at GP you can get the item right away, and it's a sure thing.

Yes, but we could buy 6 32MB FlashRAM cards on EBay and have change left over
compared to one of your 24MB cards. I think the odds are with us -- even if
you "stand behind" your 24MB cards. :-)

Don't get us wrong -- we don't mind paying a bit more -- heck, maybe even
DOUBLE sometimes -- for guaranteed, new stuff. But 6 times?

 - John...