Re: [NTLK] Music on a 120?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 08:02:47 EST

> What are my options for listening to music on my 120 (2.0)?
SoundIconMaker does do what it is called and works on a 120. SoundIcons can
be used as system sounds or on tapping on them they'll play until another
sound has to be played. So while listening you can't work

> If there is, then I may have to consider implanting an eighth-inch
> stereo jack in the stylus holder
Stereo is anyway overkill but you might try series connection of the
speakers of a normal stereo headphone. Parallel connection would half the
impedance and you should compare the impedance of the Newton speaker and of
what you want to connect to it. The impedances should sort of match.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG