[NTLK] A (dumb) Waba question

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 13:06:01 EST

This is a dumb question. So please, before flaming me
skip on to the next posting.

Is there any way to create Waba applets directly on
the newton? I have java, and jCreate (a very nice demo
editor) but am having exegen and warp issues. I can
compile files alright, but converting the applet to a
newton package is frustratingly difficult (no I have
not yet figured it out).

Anyway if there is a way for waba to interpret java
directly on the newt I would really like to know. I
expect the answer is no, but I am such a newbie I want
to believe otherwise.

=====
My Web sites:
http://www.geocities.com/engleerica/ (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton!)
Losers are winners if they've got no enemies.