[NTLK] Seeing red

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 14:04:41 EST

Last night I was using my Newton in the dark with the back light on for a
long time. At one point the back light turned off and I looked outside at
the cloudy sky. The clouds were red. This surprised me because the city
lights usually make them a yellowish white. I then realized that the sky
looked red, because I had been looking at the green Newton screen. I have no
idea of the physics behind this. Just an interesting factiod.

Larrie