Re: [NTLK] Seeing red

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 16:12:12 EST

Am 6.3.2002 21:10 Uhr schrieb "Stephen Jendraszak" unter <stevehj_at_mac.com>:
> Red is the complementary color of green. ...
>> The clouds were red.
That's why I'm trying to get a white BL foil, but the damn company doesn't
deliver. Since over a year now always a different person promises to
personally look after my problem and get the order out. It's
"Electroluminescent lighting & Inverters, BST Inc."
<beingseen_at_mediaone.net>. Ed promised to send immediately my ordered items
as soon as I give my address. I scrolled further down and found it in the
section with the three quoting signs >>>. I copied it and sent it back
within 5min and added a note that exactly these 4 lines are sufficient and
that it should be written as I did.
Soon or later I'll get rid of red, ahem green :-)

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG