Re: [NTLK] Tshirts...

From: Aaron Hintgen (hintgman_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 17:47:26 EST

Hey everybody-
   I'm on digest, so a little late to the party, but I
happen run a small shirt making business on the side.
It's based off of a heat-transfer process, making it
more similar to iron ons than silkscreening, but it
works, and yes, the designs don't fade, are beautiful,
etc. etc.
   Anyway, I'd be happy to make the shirts, if ya'll
would like. I could probably do it fairly cheap,
depending on how many people are interested. Paypal
would have to be the payment method, international
payments could be probably worked out otherwise.
   Let me know...

-Aaron Hintgen