Re: [NTLK] Just got my first Newton... questions...

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 14:44:22 EST

> 2- Is there anything *really* neat I should know about?

To make sure you don't miss out on a ton of cool stuff, read the User's
Manual (available in PDF form at UNNA). There are lots of shortcuts and
tips buried in there. (And this isn't just an RTFM message in
disguise. :))

Also, be sure to read this list. For example, I've been an on-and-off
Newton user for many years, and I didn't know until someone posted here
a week or two ago, that clicking on the time in the upper left will open
the Clock app, AND that the Clock app has a minute timer functionality,
as well as its own alarm. DUH, so obvious, but somehow I just never
knew that until it was pointed out. At that point, I went back and
reread the User's Guide myself. ;)

Steven