Re: [NTLK] H1000 Battery wierdness

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 02:56:24 EST

Sorry, in this case most probably something is wrong with your hardware.
I do not know the electrical circuit of the OMP, but there might be a fuse
or a shunt resistor in series to the batteries (not the backup battery),
which can be blown.
Thus your Newt will not recognise and use any power from the battery
compartment.

Johannes