Re: [NTLK] Digest reading

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 11:26:20 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 3/11/02 11:14 AM, the entity known as Laurent
Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com conveyed the following:

>> Due to narrowband dial-up conn, I need to switch to digest. Is there anyone
>> who knows how to handle a digest in a smart way? There was some smart
>> softwaqre, discussed a while ago, but I don=B9t re call the URL now...
>
> I know, for one thing, that Entourage has the ability to break a digest into
> separate messages and file them in a specific folder, but other than that, I
> don't know. Maybe Outlook Express on the Mac has the same abilities?

I believe the thing to search for in the list archives would be "EasyView",
or is that two words "Easy View"(?). IIRC, it was mentioned sometime since
the start of the year(?), but don't hold me to that.

- Eric.